Winter/Spring Session Dates:
- Session 1: January 2nd – February 4th
- Session 2: February 5th – March 11th
- Session 3: March 19th – April 22nd
- Session 4: April 23rd – May 27th
Class Days and Times:
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 10:45am – 11:45am
- Sunday: 10:45am – 11:45am
Class Description: This class also serves as an entry point for many of our young students and we will begin or continue with the skills needed for tennis advancement. Increasingly, coaches will design more self-fed cooperative games so that the students become self-sufficient and learns the sport organically. Games in this class will emphasize proper tennis reaction and impart skills that will eventually develop a rally. Some students may even choose to compete for the first time in Junior Team Tennis.
Suggested Equipment: 21″ – 23″ tennis racquet, water bottle, athletic shoes, sport and weather-appropriate clothing
Student to Teacher Ratio: 6:1
Skills Introduced: basic hand-eye coordination, ball tracking, tennis-appropriate reactions, self-fed games (feeding), basic rallying, respect and good sportsmanship and cooperation within a group setting.